A partir de ahora usaré MacJournal para mis dos blogs...
Miren qué fácil...
To get started, create a new entry by clicking on “New Entry” in the toolbar or choosing “New Entry” from the File menu. You can also drag files from the Finder in to the Sidebar or the Entries list to import them as an entry. Show the Inspector from the View menu to see settings for the current entry, journal, and document.
What's new in version 5?
- All new interface, built for Mac OS X Leopard.
- Add any kind of content, not just text. Drag PDFs, QuickTime movies, images, and more into the Sidebar to create an entry with anything on your computer.
- Open more than one MacJournal document at a time and save them wherever you want, or just use the default document and never worry about saving.
- Create Smart Journals from searches you perform.
- Create aliases to entries that you can store in other journals.
- Assign each entry a rating, status, and priority, and sort any journal by those values.
- Record video from your iSight and attach it to any entry.
- Performance enhancements for working with large numbers of entries.